Results per city
Transformation Agenda (TA): Each city has its own needs and its own given situation in relation to the status of the existing energy plan and the ambitions of the city. Such distinctions are visible in the different Transformation Agendas developed in the TRANSFORM program.
Implementation Plan: For each Smart Urban Lab in TRANSFORM, an Implementation Plan is being drafted by the city and the stakeholders involved or by a development organization in charge. This making of Implementation Plans involves the use and synthesising of existing plans and ongoing planning processes and brings them to a comprehensive format.
Status quo of cities: These reports support and supplement, by a qualitative analysis, the baseline reports produced per each TRANSFORM city.
- Amsterdam Transformation Agenda
- Amsterdam Implementation Plan (Energiek Zuidoost)
- Status quo report Amsterdam
- Sustainable Agenda Amsterdam, March 2015
- Copenhagen Transformation Agenda – Summary
- Copenhagen Transformation Agenda
- Copenhagen Implementation Plan (Nordhavn)
- Lyon Transformation Agenda – Summary
- Lyon Transformation Agenda
- Lyon Implementation Plan (Part-Dieu district)
- Status quo report Lyon